Create a Showstopping Backyard With a Composite Raised Garden Bed
Everyone has a dream garden in mind, but what do you want to grow there?
Maybe it's flowers or herbs; maybe it's vegetables; maybe it's something else entirely. Whatever it is you want to plant, your garden can be the place where you grow those things and light your patio or garden up with color.
If you're thinking about starting a garden of your own, we'd like to help! Our raised garden beds are a great place to get started or a great addition if you're already an avid green thumb.
Customization At Your Fingertips
We have a great tool where you can create your own garden, and it's super easy. You can drag and drop each raised bed, configure it to your every need, and then play around with the settings to make sure it fits perfectly with your space.
With Frame It All, you've got a range of add-ons to choose from too, from cold frame greenhouses for raised beds to worm composters, you've got lots of accessories to choose from. (See more accessories).
Make your garden as simple or complex as you want. Use the Design It All 3D Tool to plan out the whole landscape of your garden, or just create a few beds for this season. The choice is yours!
Raised Garden Bed Kits With The Easiest Assembly You Could Ask For
Our raised garden bed kits are constructed from high-quality composite wood and incredibly easy to assemble. All you need is a hammer or mallet, and you'll be done in no time!
You can shop a range of sets that come in different sizes and styles depending on what kind of plant life you're looking to grow: flowers or fruit trees or even root vegetables. Our HDPE composite raised garden bed kits will provide the perfect environment for all three types of plants so you can enjoy fresh food right outside your back door year round!
The interiors of these raised garden beds are filled with air pockets to provide great insulation for soil and plants against hot summers and cooler fall months. If you're planning on building your own raised garden beds, we recommend selecting a kit that's designed for the size of your project. It all depends on what you're growing! Please see our Growing Chart.
Why Choose Frame It All Products Over Wood, Cedar and Metal?
1) Our composite timbers are made from 38% post-consumer food-grade safe recycled plastic and 62% sustainable hardwood fibers. Timbers are designed for durability and will not rot, splinter, or disintegrate.
2) The composite wood boards’ hollow profile traps air to regulate soil temperature. Your soil won’t heat too quickly on hot days and it’ll trap the heat on cool days.
3) The ability to insert poles into the stakes that connect the boards enabling fencing, trellising and greenhouses to attach to the framework.
4) The stake in stake design enables the ability to stack to any height and form terracing (see our wonderful tiered garden bed options).
5) Hinges- the board connectors hinge enabling garden shapes that fit into unique garden places and enable unique garden designs.
6) Curved Boards - enables graceful garden borders and unique raised gardens.
Composite Raised Garden Beds Are Our Specialty
There is certainly a range of different modular raised garden bed available, and each one comes with slightly different features. If you're still having trouble deciding, take a look at some of the other products we have on offer, as you'll find many uses for the range of products we have on offer.
Frame It All's raised gardens are made from recycled materials and they are expandable and stackable so your garden can continue to grow as your gardening skills improve.