Frame It All playground borders were created by a landscape designer to be an easy, secure and cost-effective way to contain wood and rubber safety surfacing under your child’s play area.
Unlike heavy wood ties that splinter (and are labor intensive), Frame It All boards and brackets go together with ease. Our borders are made from sustainably sourced wood fibers and food-grade HDPE recycled plastic, so your children are safe from splinters and hazardous chemicals.
Each kit contains composite boards and tool-free snap-lock anchor and stacking brackets. Each board measures 5.5 inches in height. Our patented snap-lock brackets simply slide onto each end of a board and fasten securely with locking plugs. Curved kits are also available and can be used interchangeably with straight kits to create natural borders that integrate with your landscape.
Did you know? When calculating the dimensions of your playground border, a good rule of thumb is to allow 2X the height of your swing set in front and behind the swing, and six feet on either side of the swing set. For example, if your swing set is 7 feet high, you would want 14 feet of safety surface in front of and behind the swing, for a total depth of 28 feet.
The Frame It All system of modular raised garden beds, borders, sandboxes and accessories was designed by our founder, Anthony Topping. As a professional landscape designer who spent many years creating high-end gardens in the Tri-State New York area, he felt there had to be a way to give homeowners the ability to easily create quality landscaping features and gardens for much less than paying a professional.
Here’s a note from Anthony on why he designed this product:
“Playground safety has come a long way since my time on a playground some 40 years ago when blacktop was prevalent under playgrounds. They just didn’t think of things like safety in those days! Fast forward 20-30 years and now public playgrounds have proper safety surfacing, but many backyard playgrounds do not. I designed this product to enable a cost-effective and easy way for homeowners to create a safe area for their kids to play.” - Anthony
- Tool-Free Snap-Lock Anchor/Stacking Brackets – simply slide and snap
- Composite Boards feature textured finish that blends into any environment
- Limited Lifetime (registration required) / 5-year warranty (no registration required)
- Composite Boards are made from 38% post-consumer food-grade safe recycled plastic and 62% sustainable hardwood fibers
- Durable composite withstands mowers and string trimmers
- Durability and low-maintenance – unlike cedar, composite boards are designed for durability. Boards will not rot, splinter or disintegrate
- Easy to install
- Each board has a height of 5.5"
16' Kit Includes:
- 4 - 44.50 Inch Long, 5.5 Inch Height Composite Raised Garden Bed Straight Boards
- 8 - Tool-Free Snap-Lock Raised Garden Bed Brackets
- 5 - Anchor Stakes
- 4 - Stacking Stakes
- 5 - Solid Finishing Caps
- 2 - Finish Sleeves
- 16 -Plugs / Locking Nubs
32' Kit Includes:
- 8 - 44.50 Inch Long, 5.5 Inch Height Composite Raised Garden Bed Straight Boards
- 16 - Tool-Free Snap-Lock Raised Garden Bed Brackets
- 10 - Anchor Stakes
- 8 - Stacking Stakes
- 10 - Solid Finishing Caps
- 8 - Finish Sleeves
- 32 - Plugs / Locking Nubs
64' Kit Includes:
- 16 - 44.50 Inch Long, 5.5 Inch Height Composite Raised Garden Bed Straight Boards
- 32 - Tool-Free Snap-Lock Raised Garden Bed Anchor Brackets
- 20 - Anchor Stakes
- 16 - Stacking Stakes
- 20 - Solid Finishing Caps
- 8 - Finish Sleeves
- 64 - Plugs / Locking Nubs
Classic Sienna, Weathered Wood & Uptown Brown 1" Composite Straight Timber
Classic Sienna 2" Composite Straight Timber:
The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing superior insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period.
Brown 1'' or 2'' Anchor Brackets for Classic Sienna
Black 1'' Anchor Brackets for Weathered Wood & Uptown Brown
Our Patented Tool-Free Stacking Brackets pivot 270 degrees, allowing endless design options. As your garden needs and expertise grow you can add on to your modular raised bed any time by purchasing additional tool-free kits, boards or brackets to stack or extend your garden.
Our manuals can come in handy when assembling your products!
Warranty Information & Registration
Register your Warranty: Please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org