Time for a weekend project! These modular kits will inspire countless ideas on how to freshen up your landscape and improve your curb appeal. Create landscape edging, playground borders, or unique features that will add interest and make your landscape pop. Create simple borders, or paths that are built to last.
Your kit comes with everything you need. Each modular kit includes composite board and snap-lock anchor and stacking brackets. Brackets simply slide and snap to lock securely to the board. Anchor stakes grip the ground tight, so your edging will stay put no matter the weather. The serrated stakes will also help to keep your borders from being disturbed by mowers or any human activity. The stacking stakes included in every edging kit allow you to stack kits on top of each other. The stakes simply slide into the top of the ground anchor stakes.
Line a driveway with narrow planted borders that will welcome you and your guests with style. Outline special trees or bushes to bring attention to your favorite plants and create additional seasonal planting areas. It’s like taking a highlighter pen to your garden! For the kids, use multiple kits to create a border around playground areas or create a special area that children will enjoy planting for ‘their’ section of the yard.
A border area is great for kids to experiment with planting flowers and simple vegetables. Since it’s a narrow area they can easily reach in and water or tend to their plants.
Did you know? You can stack your landscape edging higher to create deeper borders or to create levels and cascading features? Simply use the stacking stakes included in every edging kit (your kits come with anchor and stacking brackets). The modular design of all Frame It All products means that you can add, stack, re-design or re-purpose your materials any time the mood strikes.
The Frame It All system of modular raised garden beds, borders, sandboxes and accessories was designed by our founder, Anthony Topping. As a professional landscape designer who spent many years creating high-end gardens in the Tri-State New York area, he felt there had to be a way to give homeowners the ability to easily create quality landscaping features and gardens for much less than paying a professional.
Here’s a note from Anthony on why he designed this product:
“I developed our borders to provide strong, easy-to-install and most importantly, heave-less garden and playground borders. We’ve all seen it, and probably all have had them…those borders that heave with the first hard freeze and never really anchor properly to the ground. As a landscaper, I refuse to install plastic edging that won’t perform, leaving customers unhappy. Metal edgings are strong and durable, but installation is difficult and sharp corners make it potentially unsafe. I designed our borders to be both tough, and safe.” - Anthony
- Snap-Lock Anchor/Stacking Brackets – simply slide and snap
- Composite Boards feature textured finish that blends into any environment
- Limited Lifetime (registration required) / 5-year warranty (no registration required)
- Composite Boards are made from 38% post-consumer food-grade safe recycled plastic and 62% sustainable hardwood fibers
- Durable composite withstands mowers and string trimmers
- Durability and low-maintenance – unlike cedar, composite boards are designed for durability. Boards will not rot, splinter or disintegrate
- Easy to install
- Each board has a height of 5.5"
16' Kit Includes:
- 4 - 44.50 Inch Long, 5.5 Inch Height Composite Raised Garden Bed Straight Boards
- 8 - Snap-Lock Raised Garden Bed Brackets
- 5 - Anchor Stakes
- 4 - Stacking Stakes
- 5 - Solid Finishing Caps
- 2 - Finish Sleeves
- 16 -Plugs / Locking Nubs
32' Kit Includes:
- 8 - 44.50 Inch Long, 5.5 Inch Height Composite Raised Garden Bed Straight Boards
- 16 - Snap-Lock Raised Garden Bed Anchor Brackets
- 10 - Anchor Stakes
- 8 - Stacking Stakes
- 10 - Solid Finishing Caps
- 8 - Finish Sleeves
- 32 - Plugs / Locking Nubs
64' Kit Includes:
- 16 - 44.50 Inch Long, 5.5 Inch Height Composite Raised Garden Bed Straight Boards
- 32 - Snap-Lock Raised Garden Bed Anchor Brackets
- 20 - Anchor Stakes
- 16 - Stacking Stakes
- 20 - Solid Finishing Caps
- 8 - Finish Sleeves
- 64 - Plugs / Locking Nubs
Classic Sienna, Weathered Wood & Uptown Brown 1" Composite Straight Timber
Classic Sienna 2" Composite Straight Timber:
The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing superior insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period.
Brown 1'' or 2'' Anchor Brackets for Classic Sienna
Black 1'' Anchor Brackets for Weathered Wood & Uptown Brown
Our Patented Stacking Brackets pivot 270 degrees, allowing endless design options. As your garden needs and expertise grow you can add on to your modular raised bed any time by purchasing additional kits, boards or brackets to stack or extend your garden.
Our manuals can come in handy when assembling your products!
Warranty Information & Registration
Register your Warranty: Please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org