- Connects to anchor or stacking joints in Frame It All 2' Straight Raised Garden Beds (for other applications, stake directly into the ground)
- Durable plastic and stainless-steel construction
- Keeps out small to large sized animals
- Gate allows for easier access than traditional animal fencing
- Constructed from stainless steel uprights and heavy-duty netting
- Will not harm pets or wildlife
- Easy to install
- 1-year warranty
The 2 Foot Animal Barrier Kit
Has your garden been visited by some unwelcome critters? Chipmunks raiding your birdfeeder, deer munching on your roses, rabbits eating your lettuce? If you're looking for a way to keep the animals out of your garden, Frame it All has a great solution - the Animal Barrier kit. This customizable animal barrier fence can be added to nearly any Frame it All design, providing a sturdy barrier to keep out those pesky critters. The kit includes everything you need to build the fence, and it's easy to add on to an existing Frame it All design. So if you're tired of animals pilfering your garden harvest, give the Animal Barrier kit a try. It just might be the solution you've been looking for.
Our animal barrier kit is made with a rigid mesh netting and stainless-steel framework so you don’t have to worry about it rotting or rusting overtime. In addition to this, the kit will also come with a 4ft swinging gate section for easy access to your garden. If anything happens to your animal barrier you don’t need to worry because it comes with a 1-year warranty too!
Modular fencing system
The 2ft-animal barrier kit can be installed on any Frame it All 2ft board. If your garden design uses multiple board types, you can also connect this animal barrier kit in with our 4ft straight & curved animal barrier kits. Frame it All’s animal barrier kits are full modular with each other leaving you with endless options for garden protection. If you are looking to install an animal barrier or veggie wall onto a terraced garden design, try out our Terrace Connectors . These connectors will allow you to install these accessories across terraced sections.
If you are looking to install this animal barrier kit directly into the ground, you can do that too! Just purchase four Stacking Stakes per animal barrier kit that you are installing into the ground. The poles of our animal barrier will insert into the top of these stakes giving you a strong and durable fence.
To keep out larger animals like deer, stack our animal barrier kits 2-levels high. This will give you a 4-ft high fence that will deter nearly any animal from accessing your garden bed. Our animal barrier kits come with all the parts you need to stack them on top of each other so no ‘jimmy-rigging’ required!
Customize your own animal barrier garden
If you’re looking to create a custom garden with a complete animal barrier, try out Design it All , our 3D design app. With this tool, you can drag & drop boards to create whatever design you can think of. You can even put animal barrier sections on your design with this tool as well. And the best part is, when you finish creating your design, you can export it directly to checkout so you can feel confident that you will have all of the necessary parts to build your dream garden!
Studies have shown that deer will avoid jumping into enclosed spaces if they can help it. Although deer can jump over traditional deer fencing, if the fenced section is small enough, they will usually choose to not jump into it. By surrounding your garden with animal barrier fencing, you’ll be able to dissuade this prevalent nuisance.
Here’s a note from Anthony on why he designed this product:
“My goal with this Animal Barrier kit was to allow the user to do anything they wanted with it. Stack it higher to keep out larger animals or directly into the ground for non-raised bed gardens. By allowing the animal barrier poles to insert into our stacking stakes, we achieved a super tight animal barrier that small animals can’t crawl under. The fence is literally as close to your garden as possible because it’s attached directly onto it.” – Anthony
- Part #1 (2) - Corner upper hinge connector - Top
- Part #2 (4) - Corner upper hinge connector - Bottom
- Part #3 (1) - Upper gate hinge connector
- Part #4 (1) - Upper gate sleeve connector
- Part #5 (1) - Lower gate hinge connector
- Part #6 (1) - Lower gate sleeve connector
- Part #7 (2) - L square gate connector
- Part #8 (1) - Gate latch
- Part #9 (4) - Tube cap
- Part #10 (30) - Zip ties
- Part #11 (1) - Long netting
- Part #12 (1) - Square netting
- Part #13 (1) - Vertical square gate tube
- Part #14 (2) - Horizontal square gate tube
- Part #15 (7) - Vertical & Horizontal round tube
- Part #16 (4) - Raised garden bed 2'' brown adapter snap caps, (4) Raised garden bed 1'' black adapter snap caps
- Part #17 (1) - Round sleeve (Use this part only if joining 2 or more kits to extend animal barrier)
PRODUCT UPDATE > INTRODUCING NEW LENGTH!
Please note that this 2' Straight Animal Barrier Kit with integrate with our newly sized 20.75 Inch Straight Timbers. Our new length timbers will be slightly shorter and with this major update, we’re bringing more designs that will work flawlessly with the new length.
All orders shipped out after June 4th, 2021 will be of new length.