- Connects to anchor or stacking joints in Frame It All 4' Curved Raised Garden Beds (for other applications, stake directly into the ground)
- Durable plastic and stainless-steel construction
- Keeps out small to large sized animals
- Gate allows for easier access than traditional animal fencing
- Constructed from stainless steel uprights and heavy-duty netting
- Will not harm pets or wildlife
- Integrates with Frame It All 4' Curved Veggie Wall
- Easy to install
- 1-year warranty
The Curved Animal Barrier Kit
Growing your own fruits, vegetables, and herbs can be a rewarding experience. But it can also be frustrating if you have to constantly contend with animals pilfering your hard-earned harvest. If you're looking for a way to keep critters out of your garden, Frame it All's Animal Barrier kit is a great option. This customizable fence can be fitted onto nearly any Frame it All design, making it easy to create a space that's both aesthetically pleasing and functional. The barrier is made from powder-coated steel, so it's tough enough to withstand repeated use. Plus, it's easy to set up and take down, so you can adjust the size of your barrier as needed. Whether you're dealing with pesky rabbits or gophers, the Frame It All Animal Barrier kit is an effective way to protect your garden.
The rigid mesh netting will deter animals, while the stainless-steel framework ensures that it will hold up against even the most determined pests. Each kit comes with a 4ft gate section, so you don’t have to bend over uncomfortably to access your garden bed. Plus, it comes with a 1-year guarantee for added peace of mind. So why wait? Get this animal barrier today and keep your garden or yard looking great.
Install on Terraced gardens or in-ground
Our curved animal barrier kit can be installed over any Frame it All curved board and can connect to our straight 4ft & 2ft animal barrier kit too! Each of these kits will have a fence section that stands 2ft on top of the height of your raised garden bed. By combining multiple kits you can fence off nearly any garden design you can think of. If you’re assembling on a terraced design, use our Terrace Connectors to connect the animal barrier across joints of different heights.
Our animal barrier kits can also be installed directly into the ground if don’t have a Frame it All raised garden bed kit. For the firmest ground connection, we recommend you use our Stacking Stakes in combination with the animal barrier poles. The poles of our animal barrier kits are designed to insert into the top of our stacking stakes allowing you to have a more stable ground connection for your fencing sections.
If you’ve been having issues with deer getting to your garden then you may be looking for a taller fence. Well you’re just in luck! The Frame it All Animal barrier kit can stack on top of itself to reach a 4ft fence height. The gate sections can also stack on top of each other so you can still access your garden without having to crouch through a small fence opening.
Design it All
If you’re not sure how many animal barrier kits are required for your garden bed design, we recommend you try out our 3D design app, Design it All . This tool will allow you to build your garden right on your computer and then drag and drop animal barrier sections onto. Once you’ve fully surrounded your garden you can send the complete part list to checkout to purchase your complete animal barrier.
Many deer experts agree on the notion that deer will not jump over a fence if the area inside is too small. When they can help it, deer will avoid jumping into enclosed spaces. What this means is that by surrounding your garden with fence section directly around the perimeter, deer will be deterred from jumping over and into it.
Here’s a note from Anthony on why he designed this product:
“With the addition of our curved animal barrier kit, the Frame it All fencing system is now completely modular! We have an animal barrier kit for any board shape and size and the best part is they are all modular with each other! Now you can protect beautiful curved designs like the Versailles Sunburst or Roundabout!” – Anthony
- Part #1 (2) - Corner upper hinge L-connector - Top
- Part #2 (4) - Corner upper hinge T-connector - Bottom
- Part #3 (1) - Upper gate hinge connector - Top
- Part #4 (1) - Upper gate hinge connector - Bottom
- Part #5 (2) - Upper gate hinge connector - Sleeve
- Part #6 (1) - Lower gate hinge connector - Top
- Part #7 (1) - Lower gate hinge connector - Bottom
- Part #8 (1) - Lower gate hinge connector - Sleeve
- Part #9 (4) - L square connector
- Part #10 (1) - Gate latch
- Part #11 (2) - Gate stopper screw
- Part #12 (1) - Gate stopper
- Part #13 (4) - Tube cap
- Part #14 (50) - Zip ties
- Part #15 (1) - Long netting
- Part #16 (2) - Square netting
- Part #17 (2) - Vertical square gate tube
- Part #18 (4) - Horizontal square gate tube
- Part #19 (3) - Upright horizontal tube
- Part #20 (4) - Vertical round tube
- Part #21 (4) - Raised garden bed 2'' brown adapter snap caps, (4) Raised garden bed 1'' black adapter snap caps
- Part #22 (1) - Round sleeve (Use this part only if joining 2 or more kits to extend animal barrier)