BOHE-BT Bluetooth® Hose End Timer
DIG's BOHE-BT Bluetooth Hose End Timer (tap timer) features Bluetooth Low Energy wireless technology combined with a full-function and waterproof timer to provide long-lasting, reliable irrigation control via your smartphone or tablet. Download DIG’s free DIG BTT app to control any number of DIG Bluetooth hose end timers and controllers through supported Android or iPhone smart devices from up to 50 feet (15 meters), line of sight.
The timer's rugged and waterproof (IP 64) design is ideal for use in residential home garden applications or where AC power is unavailable. It can operate for up to one year on two AA alkaline batteries.
- Operates with any supported Android or iPhone smart device
- Instant communication with smartphone once connected
- Programmed entirely using accompanying smartphone app
- FCC and EC certified Bluetooth enabled
- Easy to set up, install and operate:
- Simply install two AA batteries into the waterproof timer’s battery compartment. Download DIG’s BTT free app to your smartphone, then connect and control any number of DIG’s Single Button Smart Bluetooth Timers from the palm of your hand.
- Available in the following languages, English, Spanish, Italian, Greek, French, Portuguese, Hebrew, Russian and Chinese Simplified (with more to come) (with more to come)
- Bluetooth communication range: up to 50 feet (15 m)
- Non-volatile memory retains program and timer integrity (excluding time)
- Manual irrigation cycle can be performed via the app, or the timer’s manual program button or via the solenoid
- Semi-automatic, automatic or manual operation
- Available with 3/4” with FHT or BSP thread
- Latching solenoid with encapsulated plunger for reliable operation
- Completely waterproof (IP64) - can operate in harsh environments
- Environmentally friendly; utilizes RoHS compliant components
- One button to reset the timer to factory defaults or to run manually without a smartphone
- Battery life up to one year
- Three-year warranty
- Type: DC latch
- Waterproof: IP64 certified
- Connection and program mode: Android or iPhone smartphone, Bluetooth®
- Controller power input: constant 11-volt
- Operation interface: one button for reset and manual run
- Power source: two AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Solenoid with enclosed plunger: two-way magnetic latching, normally closed, 7-12 Volt DC with two wire
- Operating pressure: 10 to 120 PSI (.7 to 8.3 bar)
- Flow range: up to 14.2 GPM (up to 53 L/H)
- Temperature range: 38-130°F (3-54°C)
- Inlet and outlet: female hose thread (FHT x MHT) or British standard thread (FBSP X MBSP)
- Timer housing: high-impact plastic
- Inline valve and solenoid: glass reinforced nylon
- Weight without the box: .430 lb
- Dimensions: 5.5” Height X 4.3” Width X 3.125” Depth
- Weight with the box: .530 lb
- Dimensions: 5.125” Height X 4.37” Width X 2.875” Depth
Programming features via smartphone
- Graphical representation of programming schedule
- Weekly, Even/Odd days of the month, or 1 to 30-day schedules
- Five start times per day
- Program run time from 1 minute up to 11 hours and 59 minutes in 1-minute increments
About BOHE-BT Bluetooth® Hose End Timer
DIG BOHE-BT & BOHE-BTI hose end timers are the easiest Bluetooth® hose end timers to set up. After you purchased the hose end timer, visit the App Store or Goggle Play and download the DIG BTT app.
1. Open the battery compartment cap by turning it counter-clockwise.
2. Install two, fresh, brand name, AA alkaline batteries (alkaline battery recommended not included) and note the proper direction of the positive and negative orientation on the underside of the timer.
3. Insert and screw the battery cap clockwise. Make sure to firmly tighten the cover, by hand only.
4. Thread the timer swivel inlet female thread to the outlet faucet/ spigot or tap by turning it clockwise until hand tight. Attached your drip system or hose garden to the outlet side, hand tight only. Test it using the app’s manual run to ensure that is working properly.
Hose End Timer Setting
- View remaining battery life, connection strength, timer current watering status, and last watered information easily from the app
- System activation feature
- Rain delay option of up to 99 days with automatic restart for water conservation
- Budgeting by month of up to 200% in 5% increments
- Up to nine scheduled off dates per year (preventing the controller from operating on those specific days)
- Up to 12 months of irrigation run time history information in the palm of your hand
- Customization through smartphone to name the controller
- Customization through the smartphone Assigning a picture to a controller using the camera
- Password protection capabilities
- Manual run with customization duration
Controller Scanning Screen
- View previous connection information of all timers previously connected to, if you have more than one
- Contact information to DIG
After installing the batteries, tap on DIG BTT app to open it. The Controller/timer screen overview will appear with SCANNING (Show the scan icon near it). Review all screens diagrams detailed features.
Quick to connect. Simple to program. Easy to operate.
The DIG BTT app has all the features you need for your irrigation timers or controllers. Spend less time on programming, reviewing, and tracking with DIG’s FCC and EC certified, Bluetooth-enabled, hose end timers and single station controllers.
Review the instruction manual included with the unit for details.
If installation is into a faucet, connect the swivel female hose thread into the faucet using the swivel adapter.
OPTIONAL: If the timer is installed with a drip irrigation system, make sure to add a 25 or 30 PSI pressure regulator after the timer to lower the pressure to the drip system, then install a 150 or higher mesh screen filter to protect the drip system, following with a ¾” swivel adapter to the drip tubing.