- Connects to anchor or stacking joints in Frame It All 4' raised garden beds (for other applications, stake directly into the ground)
- Durable plastic and stainless-steel construction
- Keeps out small to large sized animals
- Gate allows for easier access than traditional animal fencing
- Constructed from stainless steel uprights and heavy-duty netting
- Will not harm pets or wildlife
- Integrates with Frame It All Veggie Wall
- Easy to install
- 1-year warranty
The Stack & Extend Animal barrier Kit
The Frame It All Animal Barrier creates a customizable, animal-proof protection zone for your fruits and vegetables. Traditional deer fencing (or garden netting) looks unsightly and does not allow easy access to your plants. It rarely lasts more than one season, requiring the purchase of replacement bamboo stakes and fabric netting that will deteriorate in the elements.
Our Stack & Extend Animal Barrier has a 1-year warranty. The gated stainless-steel frame and heavy-duty rigid plastic mesh is built to last and won’t flop, rust or rot. The easy-access gate makes it simple to tend to your garden without leaning or reaching.
As shown, the Frame It All Stack & Extend Animal Barrier kit will protect a 4ft. x 4ft. garden to a height of 2 feet. Small animals like rabbits, cats and dogs are easily deterred at the 2-foot height. Purchase multiple kits to expand the protection to any dimension, or stack to any height.
On a recent trip to the Pacific Northwest we noticed in many neighborhoods that people are planting vegetables in their front yard because often, large evergreen trees in the back of their property prevent enough sunlight from reaching sun-loving plants like tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, peas, beans and corn.
If they want to grow more than just salad greens, it’s become necessary for many to take their gardens into public spaces. Backyards are often fenced, but the front yard is an open invitation for animals to saddle up to the buffet. Our Animal Barrier’s sturdy design and premium materials will allow you to protect your garden while maintaining your home curb appeal.
With multiple animal barrier kits, your options (and benefits) are endless. Stack them high to grow tomatoes or corn, and you’ll also enjoy the additional support our rigid frame provides for your tall (and top-heavy) plants. Next season, if you want to plant a low-growing crop like strawberries, you’ll have several kits to use to extend for a long row of berries. The stable frame will allow you to easily connect bird netting over the top to keep out birds too.
The Frame It All system of modular raised garden beds, borders, sandboxes and accessories was designed by our founder, Anthony Topping. As a professional landscape designer who spent many years creating high-end gardens in the Tri-State New York area, he felt there had to be a way to give homeowners the ability to easily create quality landscaping features and gardens for much less than paying a professional.
Avoid damage from deer
Did you know? In a single night deer can destroy your carefully tended garden, ravaging months of hard work in your vegetable and flower beds.
Experts agree that the most effective method of deterring deer is to enclose your yard with a tall barrier; though even with traditional deer fencing around the perimeter of your yard, you cannot prevent deer from leaping over it and landing safely on the other side.
Deer are well known to avoid jumping into a tight enclosed space and so by protecting only the plants you need with an animal barrier, it is measurably less likely that deer will attempt to jump into the enclosure.
Here’s a note from Anthony on why he designed this product:
“Options for deterring animals are often flimsy and unsightly. I wanted to create a strong and sturdy product that would fit neatly around the area you want to protect. The Frame It All animal barrier provides the homeowner with the flexibility to increase the barrier’s height or extend the animal barrier as needed, to protect their plants and to deter animals in their garden. Since the animal barrier attaches to the raised bed you don’t have to deal with the problem of weeds and grasses growing through the netting, making mowing and maintenance difficult. Finally, after watching my own mother struggle to enter her garden through traditional netting, I knew it was very important to include an easy-access gate for the animal barrier to make it easy and safe to tend your garden.” – Anthony
- Part #1 (2) - Corner upper hinge connector - Top
- Part #2 (4) - Corner upper hinge connector - Bottom
- Part #3 (1) - Upper gate hinge connector - Top
- Part #4 (1) - Upper gate hinge connector - Bottom
- Part #5 (2) - Upper gate hinge connector - Sleeve
- Part #6 (1) - Lower gate hinge connector - Top
- Part #7 (1) - Lower gate hinge connector - Bottom
- Part #8 (1) - Lower gate hinge connector - Sleeve
- Part #9 (4) - L square connector
- Part #10 (1) - Gate latch
- Part #11 (2) - Gate stopper screw
- Part #12 (1) - Gate stopper
- Part #13 (4) - Tube cap
- Part #14 (50) - Zip ties
- Part #15 (1) - Long netting
- Part #16 (2) - Square netting
- Part #17 (2) - Vertical square gate tube
- Part #18 (4) - Horizontal square gate tube
- Part #19 (3) - Upright horizontal tube
- Part #20 (4) - Vertical round tube
- Part #21 (4) - Raised garden bed 2'' brown adapter snap caps, (4) Raised garden bed 1'' black adapter snap caps
- Part #22 (1) - Double Stack Gate Spacer/Round Sleeve (Use this part only if stacking 2 or more kits)