Plant in a garden that captures the beauty behind the symbol of renewal and hope: butterflies. Serves as a stunning focal point in courtyards, patios, or as a center-piece of your butterfly garden. Plant with a purpose! This charming butterfly shaped raised garden bed can be used to create an attractive nectar oasis for butterflies travelling through your region.
Use as a stand-alone garden or in conjunction with our Monarch Migration Station Butterfly House to help draw butterflies inside.
Each modular kit includes Classic Sienna curved composite boards and snap-lock stacking brackets. The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period. Stacking brackets allow you to install the additional layers of your garden just by inserting the stakes into the brackets below.
Our patented snap-lock brackets simply slide onto each end of a board and fasten securely with snap-lock buttons. Brackets pivot 270 degrees, allowing endless design options. For example, with the boards and brackets in your kit you could reconfigure your Butterfly Pollinator garden into 32 feet of serpentine or wavy garden border.
As your garden needs and expertise grow you can add on to your modular raised bed any time by purchasing additional kits, boards and anchor or stacking brackets to stack or extend your garden. Straight boards are also available to incorporate into your design.
- Composite Boards are made from 38% post-consumer food-grade safe recycled plastic and 62% sustainable hardwood fibers
- Durability and low-maintenance – unlike cedar, composite boards are designed for durability. Boards will not rot, splinter or disintegrate. Bug & Termite Resistant.
- Coated with a UV protected, tough Polyurethane skin that is scratch resistant and easily wipes clean with a damp cloth to retain the brilliant color.
- Requires 41.25 cubic feet of soil
Butterfly Pollinator Includes:
- 8 - 44.5 inch long Composite Raised Garden Bed Straight Boards
- 16 - Snap-Lock Raised Garden Bed Stacking Brackets
- 8 - Stacking Stakes
- 8 - Solid Finishing Caps
- 32 - Plugs / Locking Nubs
Classic Sienna 1" Composite Curved Timber
Classic Sienna 2" Composite Curved Timber
Brown Brackets for Classic Sienna
Our manuals can come in handy when assembling your products!
Warranty Information & Registration
Register your Warranty: Please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org