Give a professional finish to your landscape edging or borders, or any straight run of boards and brackets that don’t connect into a closed shape. Finishing sleeves complete the first and last brackets in any straight run, making up for the gap left by the ‘missing’ half of a bracket. You may also require additional 2” finishing caps to complete your finished look.
One 2-pack is enough to finish any straight run of boards, no matter the length.
Did you know? Finishing Sleeves can also be used to create spaces between boards. Build a compost bin, or low fence by using finishing sleeves in unique ways. Plan for one finishing sleeve per bracket for every ‘space’ level required.
- Compatible with any 5.5” high - 2” stacking or 2" anchor bracket
- Provides a professional finish
- Use for borders and edging
- Create ‘spaces’ between levels
- 2” Finishing Sleeves (2-pack)