45 Mil EPDM Fish Safe Liner with a Limited Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty. This Top Grade Tear and Puncture Resistant 45 mil EPDM liner is perfect for adding a stream or for lining your waterfall. Never settle for PVC or anything less than 45 mil EPDM PondGard Liner.
To figure your pond liner size: Take your measurements: Maximum width, Maximum length and Maximum depth. Now take your maximum depth and multiply this number by 2. Take this figure and add 2 for your overhang (This is counted as 1' for each side multiplied by 2). Now take your total and add to your maximum width and add the same number to your maximum length. You will most likely need to round up to match one on the pre-cut liner sizes. Here is an example: Maximum width = 5' Maximum length = 10' Maximum depth = 2.5' (2 x 2.5' = 5' + 2 = 7) (7 + 5 = 12' width) (7 + 10 = 17' length) So you would need a liner close to 12' x 17' and the closest would be 15' x 20'. You could also back fill, re-measure and see if you can get your measurements to 10' x 15'.
The Design it All online tool allows you to build out your custom water feature design and automatically calculate the necessary liner size, pump, and volume! Build your dream design today and take the guess work out of pond building!
- Fish friendly - PondGard pond liner is based on EPDM synthetic rubber, a highly flexible stable material that's not only long lasting and easy to work with, but safe for fish and plant life.
- Highly flexible - stays flexible in a variety of temperatures- from -40 degrees F to 175 degrees F- enabling it to be installed year round. And unlike some other liner materials, PondGard contains no plasticizers which can embrittle with age and cause cracks or splits in the material threatening fish and animal life.
- Design versatility - can easily be shaped to fit the unique contours of your pond giving you much more design creativity. Multiple membrane panels can be quickly and securely seamed to accommodate larger pond lining applications and unique design elements such as waterfalls.
- Weather resistant - shows outstanding resistance to the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation (UV), ozone, and other environmental conditions- important characteristics especially along the water line of the pond where the liner can be exposed.
- Extreme durability and high elongation - PondGard EPDM has a characteristic that enables it to conform to objects in the subgrade. PondGard will stretch over exposed rocks and tree roots.
- Use as a Liner for Raised Garden Beds on Patios & Decks - When installing our raised beds on a hard surface we recommend using a heavy duty waterproof liner. This liner will keep dirt and moisture inside your bed and prevent anything from leaking onto your patio.