Did you know? Deer are known to avoid jumping into tight enclosed spaces. With traditional deer fencing the method is usually to fence the perimeter of your yard. Deer can take a running leap with plenty of room to land on the other side. By protecting only the plants you need, it is less likely deer will attempt to jump into the enclosure.
The Frame It All system of modular raised garden beds, borders, sandboxes and accessories was designed by our founder, Anthony Topping. As a professional landscape designer who spent many years creating high-end gardens in the Tri-State New York area, he felt there had to be a way to give homeowners the ability to easily create quality landscaping features and gardens for much less than paying a professional.
Here’s a note from Anthony on why he designed this product:
“Options for deterring animals are often flimsy and unsightly. I wanted to create something that was strong and sturdy, as well as a product that would fit neatly around the area you want to protect. Since the barrier attaches to the raised bed you don’t have the issue of weeds and grasses growing through the netting which is very difficult to maintain or mow next to. I also wanted to give the homeowner the flexibility to stack or extend the barrier as necessary, depending on the types of plants, or animals in their own garden. After watching my own mother struggle to access her garden through traditional netting, I knew I also wanted to include an easy-access gate so that it was safe and easy to take care of your garden.” - Anthony .
Create a customizable, animal-proof protection zone for your fruits and vegetables. Traditional deer fencing (or garden netting) looks messy and does not allow easy access to your plants. It also rarely lasts beyond one season, requiring you to continually purchase bamboo stakes and fabric netting that will deteriorate in the elements. Our Stack & Extend Animal Barrier has a 1-year warranty. The gated stainless-steel frame and heavy-duty rigid plastic mesh is built to last and won’t flop, rust or rot. Easy-access gate makes it simple to tend to your garden with no leaning or reaching.
As shown, your Frame It All Stack & Extend Animal Barrier kit will protect a 4ft. x 4ft. garden to a height of 2 feet. Small animals like rabbits, cats and dogs are easily deterred at the 2-foot height. Purchase multiple kits to expand to any dimension, or stack to any height.
On a recent trip to the Pacific Northwest we noticed that in many neighborhoods people are starting to plant vegetables in their front yards. The reason for this is large evergreen trees in the back of the property, that prevent enough sunlight from reaching sun-loving plants like tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, peas, beans and corn. For many, if they want to grow more than salad greens, it’s become necessary to take these gardens into public spaces. Backyards are often fenced, but the front yard is an open invitation for animals to saddle up to the buffet. Our sturdy design and premium materials will allow you to protect your garden while maintaining your curb appeal.
With multiple kits, your options (and benefits) are endless. Stack them high to grow tomatoes or corn, and you’ll also enjoy the additional support our rigid frame provides for your tall (and top-heavy) plants. Next season, if you want to plant a low-growing crop like strawberries, you’ll have several kits to use to extend for a long row of berries. The stable frame will allow you to easily connect bird netting over the top to keep birds out too.
- Connects to anchor or stacking joints in Frame It All raised garden beds (for other applications, stake directly into the ground)
- Durable plastic and stainless-steel construction
- Keeps out small to large sized animals
- Gate allows for easier access than traditional animal fencing
- Constructed from stainless steel uprights and heavy-duty netting
- Will not harm pets or wildlife
- Integrates with Frame It All Veggie Wall
- Easy to install
- 1-year warranty
- Part #1 (2) - Corner upper hinge connector - Top
- Part #2 (4) - Corner upper hinge connector - Bottom
- Part #3 (1) - Upper gate hinge connector - Top
- Part #4 (1) - Upper gate hinge connector - Bottom
- Part #5 (2) - Upper gate hinge connector - Sleeve
- Part #6 (1) - Lower gate hinge connector - Top
- Part #7 (1) - Lower gate hinge connector - Bottom
- Part #8 (1) - Lower gate hinge connector - Sleeve
- Part #9 (4) - L square connector
- Part #10 (1) - Gate latch
- Part #11 (2) - Gate stopper screw
- Part #12 (1) - Gate stopper
- Part #13 (4) - Tube cap
- Part #14 (50) - Zip ties
- Part #15 (1) - Long netting
- Part #16 (2) - Square netting
- Part #17 (2) - Vertical square gate tube
- Part #18 (4) - Horizontal square gate tube
- Part #19 (3) - Upright horizontal tube
- Part #20 (4) - Vertical round tube
- Part #21 (4) - Raised garden bed 2'' brown adapter snap caps, (4) Raised garden bed 1'' black adapter snap caps
- Part #22 (1) - Round sleeve
- Part #23 (1) - Extension connector
- Above parts as listed in the Instruction Manual
- RAISED BED NOT INCLUDED